AQUASTOP – Swiss Krono Group
Aquastop is produced by the Swiss Krono Group one of the World’s largest and most respected laminate manufacturers. Aquastop is an innovative laminate technology that delivers a unique set of qualities that is engineered to inhibit moisture ingress from topical liquid spills, water and pet accidents. With your ‘Peace of Mind’ as a central focus, the 8 & 12mm range allows for moisture exposure for up to 48 hours and the 14mm range presents with 72 hour protection. These time frames will certainly help if the unexpected does happen. Note: Refer specific install requirements for bathrooms and laundry.
Aquastop laminate is produced to strict World class European standards allowing for healthy living, emissions are the same as you would expect from timber in its natural state. It poses no health risks and makes it highly suitable for young children who spend a lot of time in contact with the floor. In addition its superior abrasion cl. Ac5/33 scratch and impact resistance make it an ideal choice where pets are involved. Swiss Krono laminate products are produced from 100% natural materials with timber sourced from FSC certified forest resources.
Aquastop laminate for Swiss precision, reliability and performance.
– 12mm, 48 Hr Aquastop Water Protection
– Benefits: Natural Resources, Child and Pet Friendly, Suitable for Wet Mopping
– Dimension: 1380 x 193 x 12mm | 1845 x 193 x 12mm (Blackbutt & Spotted Gum)
– Pack: 1.332 m2/ctn
– Finish: AC5
– Warranty: 35 Year Limited Structural Warranty, 5 Year Limited Commercial Warranty
Engineered For Quality
– 48hr water resistant technology.
– AC5, superior abrasion, scratch & impact resistant.
– Colourfast, (anti-fade) & anti-static.
– Innovative décors, realistic embossing.
– Healthy, child & pet friendly, E1 emission level.
– High density fibreboard (HDF) core for durability & strength.
– Suitable for residential & commercial applications.
– Patented Valinge 5g click for easy install.
– Australian slip & fire test certified.
Details That Matter
– Australian timber & on-trend décors.
– Wide plank & long plank formats.
– 1 in 10 visual repeats
– Super durable, child & pet friendly.
– Suitable for all internal areas.
– Ok for wet mop cleaning.
– 100% natural materials, mainly wood.
– Suitable for in-slab hydronic heating.
Laminate floor covering according to EN 13329 and EN 14041 High Density Fibreboard (HDF) E1 DoP KCH_LFa_002