Herringbone Collection – 600x 120x 15/4 – Also available in 600x 120x 21/6
The stunning new De Marque Parquetry Collection is now available with a Universal Tongue & Groove profile that enables multiple pattern assembly to create a number of different visuals. With a contemporary palette of pre-finished colours the range will provide wonderful warmth and charm to almost any interior.
Perfectly suited for residential, multi-residential and commercial applications.
The De Marque 15/4mm Parquetry Oak planks are manufactured from sustainable Real Oak timber combining a 4 mm solid Oak wear layer engineered onto a 11 mm plywood substrate. This trusted method of construction provides a long wearing, stable and durable floor with a finished thickness of 15mm.
Parquetry Installation: We recommend a full trowel spread adhesive bonded to a homogenous, flat and dry surface such as plywood. Wooden tongue inserts are provided to aid pattern design and assembly. Parquetry is not suitable as a floating installation.
– Profile description: Engineered Oak, Universal Tongue & Groove (1 side tongue/3 sides groove). Micro Bevelled Edges.
– Grade & Surface: A/B/C/D Grade contains knots and split defects that are filled to compliment surface character.
– Pre-finished Matte, European PU coating. Light wire brush.
– Size & Length: 120mm width, 600 mm length, 15mm thickness. 4mm Wear Layer.
– Slip Resistance: In accordance with AS/NZS 4586, R10. VOC Emissions; < E1, (Below World Health Organisation Levels)
– Fire Test Data: AS/ISO9239.1.Critical Radiant Flux, kW/m2.7.5 kW/m2 Mean Smoke Development, 17 percent minutes.
Parquetry Installation: we recommend a full trowel spread adhesive bonded to a homogenous, flat and dry surface such as plywood. Wooden tongue inserts are provided to aid pattern design and assembly. For concrete slabs, the slab must be dry <2.2% with full Moisture Barrier applied. The parquetry is then adhered with a matching brand elastomeric wood floor adhesive & weighted to improve bond integrity.