SAFEGUARD R10 – Armstrong Slip Retardant Flooring
Mid Grey: 4D100012
• Safety floors for demanding environments.
• Embossed surface texture combined with silicon carbide, quartz and aluminium oxide aid slip resistance in higher risk areas.
• Meets or exceeds recommended slip resistance properties suggested by Australian Standards.
• High density embossed surface balances maintenance and slip resistance characteristics.
• Silicon carbide and aluminium oxide through the homogeneous wear layer provide long term slip resistance characteristics.
• High quality PVC wear layer for excellent dent and gouge resistance.
• Commercial Kitchens
• Health Care
• Light industrial
SAFEGUARD DESIGN, SAFEGUARD R10 COMMERCIAL FLOORING
SLIP RESISTANT VINYL SHEET –
Technical data design – R10
Product Type – EN 13845
Manufactured in Malaysia
Overall Thickness – EN428 2.0mm
Wear Layer Thickness – EN 429 1.5mm
Roll Dimensions – EN426 2m x 20m
Wear Resistance – EN 660-2 Group T
Slip Resistance AS 4586:2013 (2004)
Wet Pendlum -P3(X)*
Oil – wet – R10*
Fire Resistance – ≥ 8kW/m2 < 750% minutes More information can be found at - https://www.armstrongflooring.com/commercial/en-au/products/srf/safeguard-r10.html Visit www.armstrongflooring.com.au or contact Customer Service 1800 632 624 for technical data, installation, cleaning and maintenance instructions. Please note: Recommendations are for guidance only, refer to relevant local, state, and federal construction codes and standards for requirements.