Aspire RCB Hybrid flooring represents next generation manufacturing techniques utilising the recently developed rigid composite core board (RCB). RCB core is manufactured from inert mineral compounds that are stable and provide little or no movement; this enables excellent performance characteristics not commonly associated within the Luxury Vinyl Tile category.
The plank construction also incorporates a robust water based PU coating for everyday scuff resistance. Aspire’s 0.5 m wear layer and printed visual décor provides realistic timber textures and colours in both classic Australian timber species and a contemporary colour palette. Each plank incorporates a stabilising balance layer on the underside with an attached acoustic cross-linked IXPE foam layer that delivers excellent noise reduction performance.
This next generation Hybrid flooring is dimensionally stable, highly durable and suitable for interior waterproof installations providing instant appeal for modern housing, light commercial and retail shop fit out.
Aspire Hybrid Classic Width Plank, Valinge Click – 1800 x 178 x 6.5mm
The warmth and character provided by our Australian timber species, Blackbutt and Spotted Gum remain a popular choice for designers and renovators alike. Each plank provides its own unique story with 10 varying décor visuals that display stunning texture and natural colour variation.
Embossed Surface Provides Natural Warmth & Character
– 1800 x 178 x 6.5mm (5.0 + 1.5 U’Lay), 5 Planks/Carton 1.920 m²
– Rigid Core Board (RCB) Hybrid Plank
– Click Profile Floating Install
– 0.5mm Robust Wear Layer
– Advanced Embossed Surface inc. Micro Bevel
– Approx. 20kgs/ctn
– Interior Waterproof with attached Acoustic Underlay
– Fire Test Code Qualified and Slip Test P3
– Floor Score Certified for Interior Air Quality
– Easy to clean, sweep regularly and use a damp well rung mop if required. Do not use steam mops.